Dec 30, 2014

VINTAGE








Turtle Neck Knit Sweater: Forever 21 / Jeans: Zara / Coat: Vintage Chanel borrowed from mom, but cheaper alternative here and here / Shoes: Christian Louboutin 120 Pigalles, but cheaper and even cuter from ASOS / Bag: Big Buddha Tassel Crossbody Bag



Hi my loves!
So today was a fun day in downtown Denver. We walked around, ate and shopped a bit. I wanted to share this outfit with you guys because I am so excited that today while looking at my moms closet I discovered a vintage Chanel coat I had forgotten she had. I was ecstatic that I got the chance to plan an outfit around it. I did however show you guys some cheaper alternatives that are quite similar and way way way cheaper! 
xo, 
- N

5 comments:

  1. Love your hair here !!!!! :) so pretty

    and I love the pop of color with the heels :)

    x
    Estephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really appreciable winter outfit. Amazing winter dress. The sweater design are so perfect and standard I also love jeans and jacket so much. To see the outfit my enthusiasm increases more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are writing some Amazing tips. This article really helped me a lot. Thanks for sharing this blog.
    fnp coupons on cake

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this informative blog with us. Find out the best Promotional & Corporate Gifts in UAE on Etisalat yellowpages.

    ReplyDelete

We love reading and writing back to your comments! Xo

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)