Dec 27, 2014

GET FROSTY








Top: Chiffon Top: Forever 21 / Fur Vest: Forever 21 / Jeans: Zara / Beaded Beanie: Forever 21, its no longer available but Nordstrom has a very similar one HERE / Boots: Hunter with Hunter socks as well / Purse: Celine, similar and way cheaper from Daily Look / Lippie: The Sola Look in shade Jessie


Hi loves!

Sorry we were gone for a little, finals and holiday shopping took over my life. Anyways, we are in Denver visiting family and spending the holidays here so I will be sharing with you guys all of my outfits from my trip :)

I also got a new camera that my boyfriend got me for the holidays (he is the best!) so I am loving taking pictures of everything! 

xo
- N


2 comments:

  1. Perfect dress-up in winter. Very beautiful to see you with nature. You are looking awesome with your winter dress and accessories. I love read this blog as it brings vast knowledge and experience. Keep up updating the post regularly.....

    ReplyDelete

We love reading and writing back to your comments! Xo

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)