Dec 16, 2014

THE GRINCH?




Hat: Nordstrom Floppy Hat // Fuzzy Sweater: H&M (got 2 sizes bigger) my color is sold out but really loving the cream one // Leather Trousers: 7 For All Mankind Pants, cheaper alternative from Forever 21 // Shoes: Christian Louboutin, cheaper alternative by Lola Shoetique // Purse: Celine Mini Luggage not sold online but similar and cheaper style by Daily Look // Watch: Michael Kors // Necklace & Ring: Local Boutique 

Hi ladies! 
We are finally back to blogging! We are doing things a little different this time around. I'm sure you guys have noticed that we are no longer doing two outfits per post. We decided to keep it a little bit more personal and just do individual posts. We are each going to be posting 3 outfits a week and on sunday we will talk about beauty and anything we want really!

Today I'm obviously going to be talking about this outfit that I have on. The sweater is REALLY baggy on me and makes me look a little hefty (LOL), but its so comfy I couldn't pass it up and it reminds me a bit of the grinch haha, hint the tittle of this post! I love to pair really simple pieces up and just come up with an outfit I wouldn't normally wear. 

It's been pretty cold here in South Florida this past couple of days, so I have definitely enjoyed wearing really baggy sweater with something a little tighter for the bottom. 

For shoes I kept it really simple with some suede black pumps!

xo

- N

1 comment:

We love reading and writing back to your comments! Xo

 
Design by Studio Mommy (© Copyright 2014)